VP of Business Development
About The Role
The role of the VP of Business Development at Inselligence is responsible for setting company sales targets and marketing goals and will help the company obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. This role is extremely important for the execution of Inselligence’s vision and the person who fulfills this role must align with Inselligence’s goals of being repeatable, scalable, and profitable as they work on proposing new business ideas to improve revenue.
You will use your interpersonal and communication skills, strong management, and problem-solving abilities to develop strong relationships with our existing clients and build relationships with new clients. You will take on leadership roles such as coordinating with company executives, and sales and marketing professionals, as the VP of Business Development will oversee and lead our team of salespeople as well as work collaboratively with our marketing partners.
- Develop and maintain client relationships while identifying and researching potential clients
- Lead and oversee sales team and collaborate with outsourced marketing team
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Review current market trends and gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
About The Role
The role of a project manager at Inselligence is responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. The Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule.
You will use your organizational skills to plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed, all done within the confines of a company’s goals and vision. This will ensure that the projects at Inselligence are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Build a clear go-to-market strategy and collaborate with various parts of the organization to ensure the project’s success
About The Role
Inselligence’s internal development team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost-efficiency. This is a great opportunity to scale cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand and rapid growth of both users and workload per user.
You will use your software engineering skills to improve the availability, latency, efficiency, and scalability of Inselligence’s infrastructure. You will take on technology efforts and develop solutions that enable engineering productivity and resilience of our products. Our teams are empowered and expected to help realize Inselligence’s vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
- Work on highly diverse, complex, and relevant problems while building scalable applications designed to service millions of mobile and web-based information workers
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross-functional environment on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing, launch, and ongoing operations
- Contribute to our cloud service architecture and solutions for scaling and performance optimization
- Build infrastructure on top of public cloud, abstracting complexity
- Build self-serve capabilities to empower teams to operate services in a reliable, secure, efficient manner
- Research and implement improvements to our infrastructure and processes